[governance] co-coordinator election results and suggestions

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Wed Aug 20 10:27:41 EDT 2008

Many thanks and best wished to Ian also from me.

Regarding the non-voting chair for the appeals time, I would like to
remind you that volunteers for chairing the caucus so far have not been
abound. If David will be appointed as non-voting chair of the appeals
team, would that prevent him from running for the co-chair position in
the January election? Should that be the case, I personally would hope
that he rather runs again for the position of the co-chair.
I would think it is less difficult to fill the position of the appeals
team chair than finding a good co-chair for the caucus.
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org