[governance] co-coordinator election results and suggestions as regards independent nomcom chair

YJ Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:30:02 EDT 2008

Hi Ian,

Indeed, it is my great pleasure to work with you as one of co-coordinators
of CS Internet Governance Caucus.

After Renate, I would like to echo your suggestion that CS Internet
Governance caucus at this critical juncture needs both Parminder's
experienceed leadership as well as your dynamic leadership.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, I thank Parminder for his devoted
leadership for this group and extend my best wishes for Ian as new
co-coordinators of this group.
YJ