[governance] co-coordinator election results

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:06:55 EDT 2008

Congrats Ian.
We look forward to benefitting from your insights.
Vittorio's skills and leadership has benefitted one and many on this
forum and I will
like to say solong to Vitorrio. I look forward to that other
opportunity when I will gain from your leadership.

Aaron

On 8/19/08, Parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:

> Hi All
>

> I have the election results with me. I first of all thank Derrick Cogburn on
> IGC's behalf for administering the election process for us, so smoothly. I
> also thank David Goldstein and Ian Peter who responded to the call to
> volunteer for co-coordinatorship.
>

> Ian Peter got more votes, and I request him to take up as the co-coordinator
> of the IG Caucus, with immediate effect.
>

> Congrats Ian, and welcome.
>

> As Ian takes up the job, Vittorio Bertola ceases to be a co-coordinator. I
> thank Vittorio on the behalf of the group for outstanding work done in this
> capacity. We all highly appreciate his skills and leadership in managing
> this group's various activities.
>

> Parminder
>

> PS: One hundred members voted in the election. I will a file a report on the
> election process with full results in a day or two.

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President
Coach of ASAFE Camaroes Street Football Team.
ASAFE
P.O.Box 5213
Douala-Cameroon
Tel. 237 3337 50 22