[governance] IGCs' input for IGF consultations

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 16 07:39:11 EDT 2008

Parminder and all,

  Please excust the late chime in.  I like it!  Nicely done.

  Now it looks to me as though we need to get started on
getting the WG's set up, so that the actual real document can
begin to take shape.

Parminder wrote:

> The enclosed document was sent yesterday to the IGF secretariat as
> IGC’s input to the September consultations of the IGF. Parminder

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com