[governance] Rights as core theme of the IGF

Max Senges maxsenges at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:08:34 EDT 2008

Dear IGF Secretariate & MAG

The Dynamic Coalition on an Internet Bill of Rights would like you to
consider the attached letter, in which we respectfully ask the Secretariat
and Multi-Stakeholder Advisory Group to reconsider the draft agenda and to
add "Rights and the Internet" as a core theme for Hyderabad, as our input to
the open discussion of the IGF 2008 program.

Please note that the Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus has expressed
its full support and endorsement of the letter.

Kind regards,
Max Senges

Dr. Max Senges
Chair of the Internet Bill of Rights Coalition

http://internet-bill-of-rights.org