[governance] IGF Rio survey on Internet governance

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Wed Aug 13 13:24:01 EDT 2008

FYI,

We have just posted the completed IGF Rio Internet governance survey report
online at www.imaginingtheinternet.org.

The content posted includes a number of site pages. Of special interest are
the qualitative elaborations we received on several questions; these allow
you to "hear" respondents' "voices" as they note their concerns. The
headline we placed on the news release says that Access and the Bill of
Rights are two items that carry the most common support as themes. The
majority also said it is best to have as little regulation as possible and
that policy will always remain a step behind due to the accelerating pace of
technological change.

We hope this document might somehow serve to provide information of value.

Best regards,
Janna Anderson
and Connie Book

Imagining the Internet