[governance] Proposed contribution for the Hyderabad

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:14:19 EDT 2008

Gurstein, Michael (2007) What is Community Informatics (and Why Does It
Matter)? POLIMETRICA, Milan
http://eprints.rclis.org/archive/00012372/01/WHAT_IS_COMMUNITY_INFORMATICS_r
eading.pdf

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
Centre for Community Informatics Research, Training and Development
Ste. 2101-989 Nelson St.
Vancouver BC CANADA v6z 2s1
http://www.communityinformatics.net
tel./fax +1-604-602-0624