[governance] USG on ICANN - no movement here

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Aug 11 15:32:29 EDT 2008

hi,

my question has to do with the root servers.  once the root is signed,
will any other root server be able to do anything other then accept
the entire database?  i.e. will they be able to pick and choose, as I
understand ORSN was ready to do?

my question is, will dnssec on the root, lock all roots into lockstep?

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org