[governance] The sense of the IGC

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 02:38:51 EDT 2008

Hello Neena,

Yes, discussions of this magnitude call for restraint in expression and
careful attention to every word written.  *What is written is already public
record, part of public documentation in some sense.*  The issues raised are
distracted away in *ad hominem *that slips in very frequently from various
participants.

Considering the fact that some concrete documentation in the form of a
proposal or recommendation is to be compiled from out of these discussions,
"> It is important that folks who send mails should read them, review them,
> and actually consider what the post will mean to others before clicking >
'send'  "  **

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
India

http://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy