[governance] USG on ICANN - no movement here

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 8 19:37:59 EDT 2008

Jeanette and all,

  Excellent suggestion, IMO!  Although I believe the relevant
facts have proven to a reasonable but not legal extent that Parminder
was and remains not guilty.  It's also clear to me anyway, that some
here are not satisfied with that logical conclusion.

  Again what's more important is what this thread was originally
all about.  That being whom/what should replace DOC/NTIA to
the extent that such is necessary or largely desired?

Jeanette Hofmann wrote:

> > Let’s please not waste any more time on this, nobody wants to read this
> > and we’re not going to persuade each other.
>
> I guess this is very true. I for one had decided to stop reading these
> laborious exegetic exercises that seem to aim only for being proved
> right. Since this cannot be achieved on this list anyway, why not stop
> trying.
> jeanette
> >
> > BD

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com