[governance] New Rules for the Infobahn?

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 5 23:10:57 EDT 2008

Wolfgang and all,

  There will be many more new or revised rules in the future,
of that I am quite sure.  Which new rules that address the needs
and desires of stakeholders/users is where the rubber meets
the road.  With ICANN they choose or prefer a top down
approach as to how and whom makes those rules irrespective
of government(s).  That is a paradigm that will not and cannot
stand.

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wrote:

> FYI
>
> http://googlepublicpolicy.blogspot.com/2008/08/whats-reasonable-approach-for-managing.html
>
> Wolfgang

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com