[governance] Stepping down as IGC 08 Nomcom chair.

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Tue Apr 29 23:06:22 EDT 2008

I tried best I could when I had time to work on bringing the nomcom to
some kind of closure. The traffic over the last week is - well, is far
too much for me to handle in this moment in time for me.

So, having contributed my input, funds to make the conference calls
possible, and technical assistance to make the nomcom wiki and mailing
list possible - i respectfully resign effective immediately as IGC
nomcom chair due to inability to contribute the time, energy and
effort needed.

I will work with whom ever the nomcom chooses as its new chair to
complete remaining tasks.

regards

Robert Guerra

     governance at lists.cpsr.org