[governance] IGF workshops

Lee McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:02:04 EDT 2008

also yes to all

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile
>>> ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com 04/29/08 9:34 AM >>>
yes

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:09 AM, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:

> At 8:36 AM +0800 4/29/08, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
>
> > On 29/04/2008, at 12:21 AM, Parminder wrote:
> >
> > Please indicate a clear 'yes' or 'no' for forwarding these
proposals, as
> > > they stand...
> > >

> > I vote "yes" to each of the proposals.
> >

> Yes to all.
>
> Adam
>

> --
> > Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
> > Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor
> > host -t NAPTR 1.0.8.0.3.1.2.9.8.1.6.e164.org|awk -F! '{print $3}'

Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme.
Individual e-post.
For I.D. only: Communications Coordination Committee for the United
Nations
(CCC/UN) [ Civsci NGO].
International Disability Caucus, National Disability Party, United
Nations
education, values, and technical committees;
Analyst, author, inventor in computing fields ARPANet forward.
Other Affiliations on Request.

Brief Summary Vita/Resume: (to be provided by Internet Link).
General Interest Link of the Week:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aRjexWycjao
(03/14/08 The Day Before The NYC Crane Collapse Accident).

     governance at lists.cpsr.org