AW: [governance] IGF workshops

vcretu at cmb.md vcretu at cmb.md
Tue Apr 29 06:01:43 EDT 2008

Greetings!
I support Milton's arguments and I especially agree with the fact that
involvement of developing country into the The Future of ICANN: After the
JPA, What? is mandatory. Why? - first of all because developing countries
should understand and be aware of the role ICANN plays and will play and
how that role might affect/impact the developments of the developing
countries. The question is what stakeholder we think should be most
appropriate to invite: the Government, Business Sector, Civil society or
international community repres. present in a developing country???

I also support Wolfgang's 5th proposal on the Consumer/user rights.
Wolfgang hope you feel better soon after the operation!

Regards from a rainy Moldova,
Veronica

     governance at lists.cpsr.org