[governance] IGF workshops

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Apr 29 02:10:22 EDT 2008

At 6:26 PM -0400 4/28/08, Milton L Mueller wrote:

>From: William Drake [mailto:william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch]
>
>Is the idea that the IGC would be submitting
>only responses to the questions that are
>supposed to be answered by 30 April, # 1, 2, 4
>and 9?  Of are you thinking of plugging in all
>the material now at hand for all nine,
>irrespective of what state it¹s in and whether
>it¹s ready for prime time?
>
>I am assuming that we the organizers submit it
>ourselves, and that we only reply to questions
>1,2,4 and 9 by the April 30 deadline. --MM

You can answer as many questions as you are able.
But 1, 2, 4 and 9 are the core.

Question 9 is a bit confusing, asking which of
the five themes the proposal falls under and not
completely consistent with the draft program that
came out of the last MAG meeting.  So try to list
under the five themes, and add whatever
additional theme (emerging issues, way forward,
development, capacity building etc.), as a
comment added to the text description.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org