[governance] U.S. Politics - Barack Obama's Pastor

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 27 20:54:21 EDT 2008

You can broaden internet governance to include just about anything and everything given the impact of the internet has on everyday life. However postings like this just clutter the list and make it difficult for a lot of people to cope with the dozens, or even hundreds, of emails that fill their in-boxes every day.

Just because something is available through the internet doesn't make it a candidate for internet governance.

Cheers
David