[governance] Workshop proposal: The Role and Mandate of the IGF

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Apr 27 07:43:02 EDT 2008

Thanks Jeremy.

This and the 3 other proposals as presented to the IGC are open for
comments. (Emails with proposals are enclosed). We will need to close
comment in exactly 24 hours from now to put them for a 48 hours consensus
process.

Issues about speakers, co-sponsors etc can still be sorted out after 30th
and information added to the proposal. Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org