[governance] IGC nomcom process and results

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Apr 25 06:45:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

We have discussed the web site issue off and on for several years.  If we're
going to have a re-do now, for the record, please recall that in addition to
Avri's site http://www.igcaucus.org there is also Adam's old site
http://www.net-gov.org/ which has some (but not all) caucus statements and
such from the WSIS period.  Most of the stuff from the post-WSIS IGF period
is not on either site.  Some day it would make sense to collect and
consolidate IGF material in one place and organize it for easy access.
Unless a masochistic volunteer can be found, perhaps a small grant proposal
to pay someone to do it would be worth pursuing.

Cheers,

Bill

On 4/25/08 12:21 PM, "Ian Peter" <ian.peter at ianpeter.com> wrote:

> [...]

William J. Drake