[governance] IGC workshops

Lee McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Thu Apr 24 09:16:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've only been pretending to ignore this thread.

I need to understand better what is involved, but maybe could offer to be a co-convenor with someone better organized than me.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile
>>> b.schombe at gmail.com 04/23/08 5:04 AM >>>
Ok, Parminder,

I will be online everyday in Campus Num*rique Francophone de Kinshasa.

Baudouin

2008/4/22 Parminder <parminder at itforchange.net>:

>  Bill, Thanks for the clarifications.
>

> We urgently need someone to take this work up. Adam, you had shown some
> interest in making this a mid-term review of the IGF. Or you Vittorio, you
> can bring some continuity for the last years group. Lee? Willie?. Anyone
> else.
>

> We already have three members – Karen, Baudouin and Jeremy - ready to be
> in the WG. Need a convener. I assure anyone who takes this job up that it
> will quite fulfilling J, and not too taxing, as Bill explained.
>

> Thanks
>

> Parminder

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
COORDONNATEUR SOUS REGIONAL ACSIS/AFRIQUE CENTRALE
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
T*l:+243998983491
email:b.schombe at gmail.com <email%3Ab.schombe at gmail.com>
http://akimambo.unblog.fr