[governance] coordinator elections

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Apr 23 03:04:31 EDT 2008

> If someone has been subscribed to the list for
> two months they should be sent an email asking
> them if they wish to become a member of the
> caucus and if they subscribe to the IGC charter
> (which means they have read the charter
> <http://www.igcaucus.org/IGC-charter_final-061014.html >
> and accept the provisions of the charter.)  If
> they answer yes, they are members and can be
> added to a member list.

That’s exactly what is proposed by me to be done. I mean to send an email to
all those who have been on this list for two months. Almost all those who
joined after that joined in response to my specific invite, and in that the
charter endorsement thing is mentioned. Many have explicitly said they
endorse the charter, and I have that list.

> I expect whoever is the list admin should be able to see a subscription
> date.

Avri has shared such  a list with me.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org