AW: [governance] enhanced cooperation

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Apr 22 09:32:10 EDT 2008

Although I would have to consult with other IGP Scientific Committee
members, I myself would look favorably upon well-thought-out attempts to
fold the "enhanced cooperation" theme into the "After the JPA" theme.
Indeed, Wolfgang's questions are all good ones. Rather than having an
aimless discussion about them, if he or anyone else can find out the
answers to them or can get specific people on the panel who know the
answers, it would be welcome.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org