[governance] IGC Nomcom - Slate of candidates

lists at privaterra.info lists at privaterra.info
Tue Apr 22 05:23:40 EDT 2008

As IGC 08 Nomcom chair, it is my pleasure to announce the slate of
candidates the nomcom has come to agreement on.

A complete final report will follow ASAP documenting - process followed by
the nomcom, evaluation criteria and issues discussed, recommendation for
IGC and future nomcoms to consider as well as set of complete bio profiles
for the candidates.

The nomcom requests at this time that the candidates listed below please
send an email to - nomcom08 at lists.privaterra.org - confirming two things -
1. their interest in being recommended to the MAG and 2. committing to
regularly post updates to the IGC mailing list. The confirmation will be
included in the final report.

I thank all the persons who submitted their name for consideration and the
nomcom for its very hard work and engaging discussions.

We still have a report to complete, but our task is almost done...

regards

Robert Guerra
2008 IGC Nomcom Chair.

-----

# of nominations submitted: 33

Total # of candidates recommended by Nomcom : 15

Statistics:
- Regional allocation : Africa (3), Asia Pacific (4), Europe (3), LAC (2),
North America (3)
- Female: 7 (46.6%) , Male 8 (53.3%)

Africa

Natasha Primo