[governance] FW: [gaid-discuss] Press release: UN appoints new members to the global alliance on ICT

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 05:05:20 EDT 2008

Congratulations to the new Representives, and to Civil Spciety as well, for
the welcomed CS representation at the table. .

With best wishes, LDMF.

On 4/16/08, jlfullsack <jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Despite I'm not a fierce supporter of GAID, I warmly congratulate Viola
> and Parminder who -among others- will repesent the CS engaged in "bridging
> the communication gap" between rich nations and developing countries.
> Best
> Jean-Louis Fullsack
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Gurstein" <gurstein at gmail.com>

Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme.
Individual e-post.
For I.D. only: Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations
(CCC/UN) [ Civsci NGO].
International Disability Caucus, National Disability Party, United Nations
education, values, and technical committees;
Analyst, author, inventor in computing fields ARPANet forward.
Other Affiliations on Request.