[governance] IGC Nomcom - Status report on

Lee McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Mon Apr 14 16:10:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

I understand YJ Park will be nominated by others. I'm also pleased to
report she is very close to done with her dissertation, so expect her to
have the time and interest to serve if selected.

I therefore nominate her for consideration by the IGC.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile
>>> b.schombe at gmail.com 04/14/08 9:12 AM >>>
very difficult to involve women without to have their agreement, in
africa particulary.

Baudouin

2008/4/14, tatiw at riseup.net <tatiw at riseup.net>:
> more women please!
>
> > Dear IGC Caucus:
> >
> > As of  April 14, 08 - 00:30 Geneva Time (the deadline for
submissions)
> > -  32 Candidates statements and/or expression of interest have been
> > submitted to the IGC  nominating committee.
> >
> > Breakdown:
> >
> > 1. By region
> >
> > Africa - 8, 25%
> > Asia Pacific - 9, 28.125 %
> > Europe - 5, 15.625%
> > LAC - 5, 15.625%
> > North America - 5, 15.625%
> >
> > 2. By Gender
> >
> > Male - 25, 78.125 %
> > Female - 7, 21.875 %
> >

> > Robert Guerra
> > IGC 08 Nomcom Chair

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
COORDONNATEUR SOUS REGIONAL ACSIS/AFRIQUE CENTRALE
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
TEL:00243998983491
EMAIL:b.schombe at gmail.com
     governance at lists.cpsr.org