[governance] Where are we with IGC workshops?

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Apr 12 10:50:09 EDT 2008

> This started, though not formally, with Bret Fausett and Ian Peter
> volunteering to develop description for workshop in IG and
> jurisdictions. I volunteer too for this one.

Meryem, Bret and Ian

Would you all then get into a huddle as an e-group and start developing this
proposal. Thanks.

Anyone else who will like to join in? Willie you collated some of the stuff
from the list and were among the initial proposers. Will you like to help in
developing the proposal?

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org