[governance] Capacity building: there is still work to do :-)

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Apr 7 05:53:28 EDT 2008

Depending on what meaning someone attaches to the word "own"  it could
be an entertaining question.  in a distributed virtual on-line world,
what does ownership signify?

and of course the list of possible owners could be intriguing

- ICANN or IANA (as was asked)

- it is a world resource
- no one own it
- the US government owns it