[governance] NOMCOM - MAG nominations .... Call for

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Apr 6 21:11:39 EDT 2008

Hi Adam,

Expect a post from Robert Guerra here tomorrow with full details of the call
for nominations. Yes, it's open now but we do need bio details etc as well
as names.

Also please note that the deadline for nominations will be extended to April
13

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com
www.internetmark2.org
www.nethistory.info

Checked by AVG.