[governance] NOMCOM - MAG nominations .... Call for

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Apr 6 11:50:50 EDT 2008

>Hi All
>
>The nomcom for selecting IGC nominees for the
>MAG has started functioning with the following
>members. (It will begin deliberating on actual
>selection after the 8th when submission of
>nominations close.)

So anyone who wants to be considered by the
nomcom should be nominating/self nominating now?

Travelling last week and might have missed email
about this, the only announcement I've seen about
the process was in an old thread, said in part:

At 4:01 PM +0530 3/24/08, Parminder wrote:

>Nomcom starts, and nomination for MAG opens-  April 1st.
>
>Nomination close - April 8th
>
>Nomcom confers between 9th and 16th.
>
>Nomcom announces names of IGC nominees for MAG - April, 17th

Where are nominations sent, what information's needed etc

(Dear nomcom, please accept this this email as a self-nomination!)

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org