[governance] NTIA announcement on JPA

Lee McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Fri Apr 4 18:17:14 EDT 2008

Can I play too?

I'd bet on a 'study' of the issue if Obama by 010, a global coalition on
cybersecurity and ICANN if McCain, and Gore making a comeback to
reinvent the Internet with an environmental consciousness if Clinton II
; )

Ok the last is a stretch.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile
>>> avri at psg.com 04/04/08 5:27 PM >>>
Hi,

I don't think it was me putting 50 USD on the table.

Then again i think McBush is going win no matter which of Frick or
Frack wins the Democratic nomination.  but I will buy you a pizza and
a beer (wouldn't wine be better?) if the US frees ICANN from the JPA
in 2009.  Not a bet, just a celebration.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org