april fool jokes or real ? [governance] ICANN to shut down internet

Rudi Rusdiah rusdiah at rad.net.id
Wed Apr 2 23:43:26 EDT 2008

dear all,

1 sorry for the questions... but seriously..., so this shut down, was it
a joke on april fools day ?

2 what does it mean by Internet shutdown... how can you shut down
Internet ?... it is a network of network... is it just shutting down the
backbones , name server (DNS) or what ?

a little bit confuse with this shut down... and is there any report of
damage... or it is just a joke after all ? :-)

regards, rudi rusdiah - apwkomitel - indonesia

     governance at lists.cpsr.org