[governance] Re: ICANN to shut down internet for one hour

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Wed Apr 2 10:17:14 EDT 2008

Phil,

I will ask - there must be some three connationals here.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

*Mi blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
*LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
*Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614

---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org