SV: [governance] For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

Kicki Nordström kicki.nordstrom at srfriks.org
Sun Sep 30 11:21:25 EDT 2007

Dear Paul,

For persons with disability it is easy:

1:  Accessibility to existing software available for persons with disabilities to resonable costs
2: Computers that can handle a USB there you, yourself have software programs loaded so as you can use computers which is not yours.
3: Training how to use application programs for PWD

An of course access to electricity and computers!

Yours
Kicki

Kicki Nordström
Synskadades Riksförbund (SRF)