[governance] Internet Bill of Rights - Hoping there's progress .. wishing for it to succeed.

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 05:54:37 EDT 2007

Greetings - and -

Just a short note thanking everyone for emphasizing this work and the
inspiring contexts where it arose.
I too was at the Tunis 'launch' (fair description?) and would like to be in
the groups, when a list is gathered, and also wish to express appreciation
for the excellent list of resources here shared.

Very best wishes and *Respectfully Interfacing,* LDMF.
---
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.
For I.D. here:
Coordination of Singular Organizations on Disability (IDC Steering).
Persons With Pain International.  National Disability Party, International
Disability Caucus.
IDC-ICT Taskforce.
Respectful Interfaces* - Communications Coordination Committee For The U.N.
(Other Affiliations on Request).
alternate  email:
Linda at 2007ismy50thyearincomputingandIamawoman.com<Linda at 2007ismy50thyearincomputingandIamawoman.com>