[governance] space on Nov.11th

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Mon Sep 24 12:32:55 EDT 2007

Hi Carlos,

Last I heard, a) we were trying to minimize scheduling conflict with GigaNet
by you doing the local thing in the afternoon (after 3pm I'd thought), and
in consequence, b) we were going to have a caucus meeting after GigaNet was
over, in the same room.  Parminder may have already asked Markus for the
latter space, not sure.  So why would we now be changing the plan in a
manner that cannot work for a bunch of us?

Confused,

Bill

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance/PSIO
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
http://hei.unige.ch/psio/researchprojects/Drake.html

     governance at lists.cpsr.org