[governance] Speakers for IGF - new faces?

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:10:56 EDT 2007

Adam,

You say below that "this ("no money to bring anyone") should not have
been allowed to happen" implying that it is a situation that could have
been prevented.

Could you elaborate on what steps you see as having been possible (in
the past but for the future) that would have led to a different result?

MG