[governance] final list of nominees on behalf of IGC for IGF

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 08:40:35 EDT 2007

David et all

The list was quite comprehensive, ressource and gender wise. When I
find energetic people like Nenna and Anriette (the power house at APC)
I can only but wish you all kudos. The two hours brains storming too
was equally comprehnsive as the rsult have shown.
We look forward fo a succesful outcome. which is very predictable.

Aaron

On 9/19/07, David Goldstein <goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As Parminder mentioned, Michael, Dan, Norbert, Avri and I met today (19th) via teleconference and discussed the nominees and selected the following speakers on behalf of IGC for IGF:
>
> ---Critical Internet Resources
>
> Paul Wilson - Asia Pacific
> Carlos Alfonso - South America
>

> ---Diversity
>
> Monthian Buntan - Asia
> Nnenna Nwakanma - Africa
> Daniel Pimenta - LAC
>
> ---Access
>
> Daniel Stern - Africa
> John Dada - Africa
> Anita Gurumurty - Asia
>
> --- Openness
>
> William Drake - US
> Ang Peng Hwa - Asia
>
> ---Security
>
> Izumi Aizu - Asia
> Ralf Bendrath - Europe
> Katitza Rodriguez Pereda - South America
>

> ---Emerging Issues
>
> Vittorio Bertola - Europe
> Roberto Bissio - LAC
>
> ----
> Opening
>
> Anriette Esterhuysen - Africa
> Adama Samassékou - Africa.
>
> We are still yet to discuss those for the session on The Way Forward, and hopefully this will be resolved in the next 24 hours.
>
> The discussion went for two hours and it was very difficult to select the final list.
>
> Regards,
> David
>

> ---------
> David Goldstein
>  address: 4/3 Abbott Street
>           COOGEE NSW 2034
>           AUSTRALIA
>  email: Goldstein_David @yahoo.com.au
>  phone: +61 418 228 605 (mobile); +61 2 9665 5773 (home)
>
> "Every
> time you use fossil fuels, you're adding to the problem. Every time you
> forgo fossil fuels, you're being part of the solution" - Dr Tim Flannery
>

>      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Feel safe with award winning spam protection on Yahoo!7 Mail.
> www.yahoo.com.au/mail

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President
Coach of ASAFE Camaroes Street Football Team.
ASAFE
P.O.Box 5213
Douala-Cameroon
Tel. 237 3337 50 22