[governance] Speakers for IGF

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Sep 17 04:31:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'd like to add a few of names, Izumi Aizu and Katitza Rodriguez
Pereda to the list of possible speakers for Security and and Roberto
Bissio for Emerging Issues. Both will be in Rio.

Katitza Rodriguez Pereda, Peru. Working on EPIC/Privacy International
Privacy and Human
Rights report
<http://www.privacyinternational.org/article.shtml?cmd[347]=x-347-545223>

Roberto Bissio, Uruguay, journalist, executive director of The Third
World Institute <http://www.eurostep.org/wcm/content/view/37>

Izumi --think we all know well.  Izumi's been working on projects
looking at governance of CERT/CSIRT, and global network and
information security policy.  Izumi might also be considered for
critical Internet resources.  (Japanese, will be in Rio.)

Thanks,

Adam
     governance at lists.cpsr.org