SV: [governance] Speakers for IGF

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Sep 16 06:26:19 EDT 2007

At 11:49 AM +0200 9/16/07, Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wrote:
>Should we make also proposals for moderators?
>Who knows good TV journalists familiar with the
>issue from developing countries? South African
>Broadcasting Corporation (SABC),  Al  Jazijra,
>TV Globo?

If you know the names of people who will be
attending, why not?  But as it probably costs a
lot to invite a journalist of this type I don't
see any point in taking time to discuss names
unless there's a realistic way of getting them to
Rio.

Last year I believe the european broadcasting
union brought them and I guess paid.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org