[governance] Speakers for IGF

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Sep 14 02:27:18 EDT 2007

This is to clarify that this call is ONLY for nomination to main sessions at
the IGF - the four sessions on CIRs, access, diversity, and openness, plus
one on emerging issues.

The call is not for speakers for the workshops.

Parminder Jeet Singh

IT for Change, Bangalore

Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890

Fax: (+91-80) 4146 1055