[governance] Re : New WSIS Civil Society Working Group on Information Networks Governance

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Sep 12 11:21:34 EDT 2007

On 12 sep 2007, at 09.59, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> so I won't be joining any new groups and I won't be abandoning this
> one.

oh, i am not planning to leave this one either, as this group has a
history, an openness,  and a persistence that i believe is important
to maintain and encourage - no matter how much i may despair at
various moments.

but since the new group may have some interesting points to make from
their radical position, i would certainly add them to the many
mailing lists i monitor - if so allowed.

a.

btw, i think both "internity" and "commintern" are both cute.  i just
adore neologisms.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org