[governance] Re : New WSIS Civil Society Working Group on Information Networks Governance

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Sep 12 09:33:23 EDT 2007

Francis, hi.

At 12:48 AM +0200 9/12/07, Dr. Francis MUGUET wrote:
>Dear Milton  and Stephane

>>>secret group, the Eternity, rules the world through their mastery of a
>>>poiwerful technique :-)
>>>

>>Internet community?
>>How about "commintern" ? ;-)
>Real cool  !  8-)
>They are comrades of another type...  yes indeed
>*Comintern* <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comintern>
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*Comintern*
>this time with 2 m..., I guess the  extra m stands for money..  :-$

You and Louis seem to be hinting rather strongly that a few of us are
in the pay of some government, business or the "domain name milk
cow".  It's a little insulting. But typical.

Could you tell us who supports your participation in IGF
consultations, and IGF in Athens and Rio? How do you fund your many
WSIS and IGF projects, websites etc?

With allegations being made it's worth stating:

My participation in IGF is supported by my employer, GLOCOM (non
profit, university associated research institute) and from personal
resources (I have occasionally covered my own travel and other
expenses.) No government, business or Internet governance
organization (e.g. ICANN, a ccTLD, domain name registry or registrar)
provides financial or other support my participation in IGF.  I
receive no personal consulting fees or other payments, cash or in
kind, for any work I do regarding IGF.

Thanks,

Adam
     governance at lists.cpsr.org