[governance] Re: new Civil Society WG on Information Networks Governance

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Tue Sep 11 03:50:36 EDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 04:12:32AM +0200,
 Louis Pouzin <pouzin at well.com> wrote
 a message of 52 lines which said:

> From our observations there is in this group a strong presence of
> the internet community, "internity" for short.

As a fan of Isaac Asimov (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Asimov),
I support the use of this new word. See the novel "The end of
eternity" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_Eternity) where a
secret group, the Eternity, rules the world through their mastery of a
poiwerful technique :-)
     governance at lists.cpsr.org