[governance] Speakers for IGF - ideas?

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:00:41 EDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Jeanette Hofmann <jeanette at wzb.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> its a good idea to draw speakers from the workshop panels but we should
> not restrict ourselves to this group of people.

Jeanette is absolutely right. I wrote "in priority" in my remark on drawing
introductory speakers from the corresponding workshops. It is in no way the
exclusive source, just a good base to start with.

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no better mission for humans than uniting humans")