[governance] Re: [Plenary] New IGF community site

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 01:16:43 EDT 2007

Dear Jeremy,

Briefly explored, much appreciated.  So helpful overall, it will especially
nice for persons who only have remote access to participate this way. thanks
so much.  Can you add my name and email to the Online Collaboration Dynamic
Coalition?

I am especially keen on topics relating to *people's assembling*. and from a
*Respectful Interfaces* point of view (My U.N. programme, interest of all
invited).

Many thanks, LDMF.
--
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.
For I.D. only here:

P.S. Copied to the International Disability Caucus ICT Task-force, for whom
this portal will no doubt be very cheering news, and to the general list of
the IDC, in addition to the  Communication Coordination Committee for the
U.N..

.