[governance] Our workshop

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Wed Oct 10 04:20:05 EDT 2007

Jeremy Malcolm ha scritto:
> As of last week, Matthew Shears is no longer the ISOC Director of Public
> Policy.  Personally I suggest you ask Sebastian Bellagamba who is the
> Regional Manager for Latin America, whom I spoke with last night, and who
> struck me as having a strong and perhaps more balanced interest in this
> area.

Well, we invited ISOC (because they are a player and we'd like to hear
what they think), so we'll be happy with whomever they want to send -
but Matthew Shears is on the IGF AG, so he seems particularly suited to
talk about the IGF mandate.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------