[governance] News of the OECD mobilization

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Sat Oct 6 00:28:02 EDT 2007

Milton,

Thanks for the update.  I can't help notice though that with the exception
of Karen, the CS people you report are involved all seem to be from the US
and Canada.  I understand from Allison at EPIC that Public Voice plans to
establish a listserv, which should help, but what other steps do
EPIC/IGP/APC as our facilitators plan to take to build inclusive links with
the larger global CS configurations, like the caucus, that have been
involved in WSIS, IGF, etc? This would be useful and in keeping with the
OECD's aspirations as I understood them from prior discussions.

Best,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org