[governance] Why IPv6 has trouble to be financed

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Fri Oct 5 05:58:42 EDT 2007

As someone who believes that the IGF should spend less time on domain
names and more time on actually critical Internet resources, such as
IP addresses, let me forward a very interesting analysis of a
skeptical person about IPv6 financing:

----- Forwarded message from "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker at verisign.com> -----