[governance] Re: For you as an Internet user what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Fri Oct 5 03:53:57 EDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 03:04:54PM +0300,
 McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 163 lines which said:

> > RIPE (Réseaux IP Européens) is a collaborative forum open to all
> > parties interested in wide area IP networks in Europe and
> > beyond. [...]
>
> Google up the rest, and you'll get similar statements on the other
> RIR sites.

Ii is only a statement! Since when, in politics, do we take
self-serving statements at face value? I suggest that, to know what
the RIRs do, we do not read only texts from the RIRs... (Same thing
for ICANN, the US government, the UN, etc.)
     governance at lists.cpsr.org