[governance] For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Oct 5 01:08:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I agree that arguing over the discussion will waste time in Rio.
But  not everyone accepts the same definition as you do and perhaps
they would find that discussing cIr as defined by you would waste
their time on future problems as opposed to the problems they face
today.

On 4 okt 2007, at 00.53, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> The only reason to shift the discussion to definitions is to divert
> attention from a discussion of those policies and institutions
> currently involved in CIR.

hmm, the only reason for disagreement?  do you really believe all the
people on this list are trying to divert attention.  i don't exclude
the possibility that this may motivate some, but i do not think that
can be said of everyone who disagrees with you.

a.