[governance] For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Tue Oct 2 12:32:58 EDT 2007

Avri,
there's nothing wrong with the question, you are right.
What's wrong is that as many people you have, as many questions they
can come with. I'd suggest that the people who have different
versions of that question, go ahead and publish them at facebook,
linkedin, etc., and see what kind of responses they will get.
I don't suppose, I am sure what Paul wanted to ask - he wanted to ask
what he asked.

:-)

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org